Our policies regarding collection of information from guests and site visitors
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Who We Are
Rose Tours strives to bring fans closer to the music and entertainment they love in an intimate and exclusive environment. We provide once in a lifetime experiences for fans. Some of artists include New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, Rick Springfield, Sammy Hagar, Boyz II Men and many more. Working with Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line as well as many nationally known hotels, Rose Tours is able to bring extraordinary and affordable vacation experiences which brings fans and Artists closer than ever before.
Data We Collect
When you take a cruise or attend an event with us, register to take a cruise or attend an event with us, set up an account with us through one of our websites, ask for information about our Company, visit one of our websites, or access our Services through various other methods, we collect data about you and your visit.
We collect the following categories of data either directly from you or from our business partners and third parties:
• Personal details (e.g., name, salutation, title, date of birth, place of birth and gender)
• Contact details (e.g., email address, telephone number, mobile number, address and emergency contact information)
• Health details, where applicable
• Travel / vacation preference details (e.g., flight number, hotel booking, cabin number, special occasion dates, special accommodations, loyalty program information and dietary preferences)
• (we don’t collect these but should we leave in?)
• Details regarding our websites and applications (e.g., usernames, passwords, security answers and geolocation information)
• Financial details (e.g., credit card information, transactional history, amount paid for Services, bank information, income and business information)
• Information available via public records
Data we collect automatically
Special categories of personal data
Some of the categories of data that we collect in connection with provision of our Services may constitute special categories of personal data (also known as sensitive personal data). In particular, we may collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical, or political beliefs, sexual orientation, or data concerning health, such as medical history or dietary restrictions, if in connection with our provision of Services.
We only collect this information when you choose to provide this to us or to a service provider such as a travel agent. We only use this information to provide a service you request, such as medical care on board one of our cruises or special dietary accommodations.
If, while traveling or attending an event with us, you allege a personal injury or submit a claim after alleging a personal injury, we may collect personal data concerning the alleged incident, including healthcare information.
How We Use Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Identify and authenticate you: We use your identification data to verify your identity when you access and use our Services and to ensure the security of your personal data. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you.
• Provide you with Services: We process your personal data to provide the Services you or your organization have requested. We do this to comply with our contractual obligations to you or your organization.
• Advertise and market our Services: We may use your personal data to build a profile about you and place you into particular marketing segments in order to understand your preferences better and to appropriately personalize the marketing messages we send to you. It is in our legitimate interest to provide more relevant and interesting advertising messages. Where necessary, we will obtain your consent before sending such marketing messages.
• Communicate with you: We may use your personal data when we communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to our terms and conditions or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interest to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Services.
• Comply with our obligations under applicable laws: We may process your personal data to comply with applicable legal requirements, for example, we may provide certain information to governmental and recognized law enforcement agencies, such as providing personal data to the Transportation Security Administration and port agents in connection with commercial air travel you book through us, or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
• Customize your experience: When you use the Services, we may use your personal data to improve your experience of the Services, such as by providing interactive or personalized elements on the Services and providing you with content, offerings and experiences based on your interests, including shore excursions or events.
• Exercise our rights: We may use your personal data to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to legal claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law or our applicable contract terms and conditions.
• Comply with our obligations: We may process your personal data to, for example, carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where explicitly required by law.
• Ensure the safety of employees and guests: We may process your personal data to ensure the safety and security of all guests on board our ships or at our events. For example, we may check your information against a publicly available criminal record database in order to protect the safety of our guests and team members.
How We Disclose Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
• Service providers and business partners: We may share your personal data with our service providers and business partners that perform marketing services and other business operations for us. For example, we may partner with other companies or vendors to organize and facilitate your travel, including via travel agents, arrange hotel accommodations, process your payments, including charging purchases to onboard accounts, provide onboard services, provide port services and excursions, facilitate targeted marketing and other communications by mail or email, facilitate services related to our casinos, maintain guest records and analyze data. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide these services to us. Some onboard products and services and excursions and activities are provided by third parties. We may share sufficient personal data about you with these partners, before, after or during your cruise or event in order to improve Services to you. These companies have their own privacy policies which you should refer to if you choose to use their services. We may also share your personal data with third parties that have joint or cooperative marketing arrangements with us.
• Where required by law: We may provide certain personal data to governmental and recognized law enforcement agencies as required by law or other third parties where we believe necessary to comply with a legal obligation. We are required to cooperate with government and law enforcement agencies and public authorities of any country in your itinerary, including customs and immigration authorities. Personal data about you may be shared with these agencies (such as customs and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security) prior to boarding, during your cruise, or after disembarkation for security or immigration purposes).
• To protect our rights or the rights of a third party: We may share your personal data to identify, investigate, contact, or bring legal action against an individual who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property or the rights or property of a third person if we believe in good faith that disclosing this personal data is necessary or advisable. We operate casinos on our ships and may share your personal data with third parties to prevent or detect fraud. Personal data about you may also be shared with governmental and recognized law enforcement agencies in order to prevent and detect crime as well as to safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
We implement physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to safeguard the personal data we process. These measures are aimed at providing ongoing integrity and confidentiality for your personal data. We evaluate and update these measures on a regular basis.
The Company takes reasonable precautions in order to attempt to ensure the safety and security of our customer’s online transactions. Billing information is encrypted and transmitted through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard for securing Web-messaging transactions.
We retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you, and such relationship includes any request to receive marketing or other promotional materials from us. When deciding how long to keep your personal data after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal obligations, including requirements of regulators and governmental agencies that have authority over us. We may also retain records to investigate or defend against potential legal claims.
We will delete your personal data, when requested, when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
Managing Your Privacy Settings
All emails you receive from us will include specific instructions on how to unsubscribe and you may unsubscribe at any time by taking one the following steps:
(1) Follow the instructions provided in any Company email
(2) Send mail to the following address:
9 Huntingdon Pike
Rockledge, PA 19046
Please allow up to 2 weeks to be unsubscribed from all Company emails.
Our websites are not intended for children under the age of 16, and the Company does not intentionally collect personal data from children under 16 via its websites, or mobile or other applications except as guests named in a booking. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal data from someone under 16 years of age via our websites or other applications including mobile applications, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]
We may process personal data about children who are guests before, during or after our cruises or events in order to provide our Services. We do not process personal data about children for any other purpose nor do we seek to collect personal data about children. If you have reason to believe that we have collected personal data from someone under 16 years of age other than in connection with providing our Services, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]
Third Parties We Don’t Own or Control
International Data Transfers
We are headquartered in the United States, but have global operations and affiliates. Accordingly, your personal data may be transferred to, stored and processed in various countries, including those that are not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal data under European Union law or by the European Commission.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your personal data, then you may contact us at 215-663-8800 or [email protected] and we will try to resolve your concern.
If we make any revisions that materially change the ways in which we process your personal data, we will notify you of these changes before applying them to that personal data.